2 🐔 breasts (shredded)
1 tin of plum tomatoes (chopped)
1 medium onion (coarsely chopped)
2 tablespoons of all-purpose (plain) flour
2 tablespoons of butter
1/2 lb of cheddar cheese
2 large tortillas
1 tablespoon of mole sauce
1 tablespoon of tomato paste
Make the Chicken in Mole Sauce
1. Sauté the onion.
2. Boil (or steam) the chicken and then shred it with a fork.
3. Add the shredded 🐔 to the onions in the pan and add the mole sauce.
Make a Simple Tomato Sauce
1. Simmer the 🍅 in another pan (add 🍅 paste to thicken the sauce).
Make the Roux
1. Create a cheddar 🧀 roux.
Bake the Enchiladas
🌡️ 375F ⏱️ 30 - 40 mins
1. Make the enchilada by wrapping the mole chicken in a tortilla.
2. Put the stuffed tortillas in the bottom of the shallow dish.
3. Pour over the tomato sauce
4. Pour over the cheese roux.
Transfer to a plate.