1 dash of truffle oil
1 pinch of pomegranate seeds
4 pinches of tumeric
1 pinch Maldon salt
Dash of Ricard
1 dessert spoon of olive oil
6 king scallops (3 per person)
1 tin plum 🍅 (🔪, without juice)
1 onion (thinly 🔪)
1 strip 🥓(diced)
Juice of 1/2 lime
Lettuce (for presentation)
1. Heat the olive oil and add a dash of truffle oil.
2. Sauté the onion and 🥓.
3. Add the pomegranate seed, and Malden and tumeric.
3. Add the 🍅 and simmer.
1. In a separate pan, heat the olive oil in a large pan and cook the scallops.
2. Squeeze in the lime into the sauce.
3. Add a dash of Ricard to the sauce.
4. Add the parsley to the sauce.
Serve the scallops on a bed of lettuce with the sauce poured over them.